Mommas Flat Tummy Suggestions
Mommas flat tummy suggestions ... OK, as I mentioned previously, the thought of following diets and accounting for everything you eat makes me cringe. These are the basic things I've done before to lose fat, lose weight, and help to get a flat tummy:
1. Quit eating white bread
2. Quit eating white pasta
3. Quit eating cookies, cakes, doughnuts and candy
4. Quit drinking pop and sugary juices (diet pop included - it's not good for you) - Drink the odd glass of juice if you have to but replace the pop with water - lots of water
5. Quit eating chips and cheesies and similar junk food
6. Go for a brisk walk every day - rain or shine - whatever you can manage, at your own pace. When that walk gets easy, go further and/or walk faster. The easier it gets the further and faster you walk. Eventually you'll love that walk and miss it if you don't do it. You may be able to turn the walk into a jog and then a run if you keep at it.
7. One more step if you can add it in to your routine at some point -- ab exercises!
All the above will help you to lose weight and naturally that will help you to shrink your stomach and get rid of the belly flab.
Now you may not be able to do all of the above at once. It might be too much and overwhelming. SO, quit white bread first, then a couple weeks later, quit white pasta as well, then add the quitting of cookies, etc., etc., ... Results may take longer that way but it may be the only way that it works for you.
The key is to do a combination of quitting the bad-for-you foods AND adding some form of exercise, even if it's a little to start.
The more you do this the better you will feel - based on my personal experiences.
That's all for now! Good luck to you! Keep up the good work!
Return from Mommas Flat Tummy Suggestions to Flat Tummy Home